Monday 16 September 2019

UNIT 1 AND 3


Unit 1 - Introduction to media processes and technical skills
Unit 3 - Introduction to profession practice in creative media production. 

Overview of the tasks:
In those units we'll get a lot of different tasks that we'll get a lot of new skills from as well as we'll get better at doing stuff like researching stuff in different kinds of sources. 

  •  Research into PBDW throughout College
  • Recording our findings in a production journal 
  •  Researching job roles as well as producing style sheets
  •  Following Adobe Photoshop to get better with our skills
  •  Building development portflio
  •  Creating Creative CV on A3 paper
  •  Producing a desing on my own and putting it on a T-Shirt
  •  Producing a creative poster based on PBDW and wellbeing using the skills we've gained from tutorials 
I'm going to give 100% of me to get the best grade. I'm going to be focused on my work and I won't compare to others. I'll focus on the most important research and I'll stay away from doing useless research while looking at something not important with the actual one. I'll also try to look and research for more stuff above the required tasks so my work would be more professional. 

DEADLINE: 15.11.2019



No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation

Unit 1 & 3 Evaluation In those units we were gaining skills in media processes as well as technical skills in different programs ...